
We went up to Napa today for Jackson Hiserman's blessing. He is so adorable, we just couldn't get enough of him. We sure wish they were still closer to us...we miss them, and I'm sure Chelsea misses babysitting for them.
So I got my baby fix...and Sterling got a little something as well...a lovely masage by Rick Smith!

3 comments:
Awwww, Jackson is so cute and you look proud holding him. Give Lisa and everybody our love. Miss you guys.
DeEtta
It was so nice that your whole family came up to see Lisa and Merrill and their darling family.
We sure enjoyed visiting with you and sharing Jackson with you all.
Hope you all got home safe!
Susan,Lisa's mom
Thanks for coming up for Jackson's blessing. We wish we lived closer too. I really miss being able to get Chelsea to babysit at the drop of a hat. We had a great time seeing all of you. I loved the picture of Sterling and Rick.
Post a Comment