Lyndsey and some of her friends decided they would try the cosmotology dept. at Skyline College to get their hair & nails done. They re-did the first hair style, it wasn't Lyndsey (as she states it almost made her cry) so the teacher came and gave her another style. I came home from work to take some pictures only to ask her if that was her real hair. Yes it is. It looked great on her.
There she is Miss America, ha-ha, I just wanted to say that. Look isn't she cute..I am her mom so I can say that.

Okay, I can't remember how to rotate this. So you will just have to turn your head to the left when looking at this picture.
I must tell you that as a mom it sure is hard to find anything modest for our girls to wear. This we found to be the most modest we could find. It is actully two pieces. I did have to add some lace in the front because it was way to low. We found shoes (silver) and a shawl, light grey one) to go with the outfit. I also forgot the purse (silver little one). We discussed this and she will wear this to her Sr. Prom. Too much money spent just to wear it once. She looked gorgeous....
2 comments:
Those are adorable pictures of Lyndsey. I love her and she does look like a "Miss America". You are smart to save it for Senior Prom.
To answer your questions: 1. Deer Cliff Inn is in Idaho, in fact it isn't far from where we live. It is up Cub River Canyon. Stop sometime when you come through in the summer and we can go there for dinner. 2. Yes we take care of our yard by ourselves. I usually do all the mowing, takes about 1 1/2 hours. All our neighbors have a tractor mower but I still push. Good exercise.
DeEtta
Lyndsey looks hot!!! Hope she had a great time. Loved the hair.
Post a Comment