Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thoughts...

I decided I would add pictures once a month, that way I can keep up with what has been happening and that Chelsea can see also. I am behind a month though....but hey at least I'm doing this.

Have you thought about how fast 2008 has gone by....I certainly have. I have been through High School registration and Senior Pictures already. Lyndsey will start her last year at Capuchino High School on August 18th. My little girl (she hates when I say that) is growing up. This is our last one in high school, can you believe it....I remember when I sent Lyndsey to Kindergarten with her smiley face headband and her stylish clothes. Ha-Ha. I know they have to grow up, but it has been too fast. Although I am excited now for Chelsea that she is at college and studying hard, I don't know about that janitorial work though:) Lyndsey will be at BYU-Idaho in 2009 and Sterling and I will be who knows where.

Just think in 4 months it will be Christmas.....guess I had better start working on my Christmas Cards and maybe I will get some sent out this year.....

I hope everyone has a great week, and I will post some pictures in the next day or two of a fabulous wedding/reception we went to on August 15th, so keep checking my blog.

No comments: