Thursday, September 4, 2008

Car Rental


This has been not a great week....it has been hot... my car is at the Toyota dealership getting a new waterpump (UGH), and the tune-up it needed...never fails when you get a little ahead, you get behind again.
So, they handed me this key (it looked alot like a car door opener, just a square thing with a couple buttons) I said, "Where's the key." I did not know that this was the key they handed me and I was to figure out how to start it...NOT! It was funny when they showed me how. I really do not like the car and all the buttons you have to push. I miss the leg room that my Camry has. I do not have the "technology gene" to operate & enjoy this car. How sad is that. I do know that I don't want a car like that. I should be getting my car back today, and paying them a fortune to get it back.
Oh, and there is our truck that sits there waiting to get fixed to pass the smog test. It past all but one thing. It runs, but we don't have the current registration tags until we pay more money to get it certified.

No comments: