Friday, September 5, 2008

Twilight


OPEN....OPEN....OPEN.....

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

You can say that again!

Jeremy and Morgan Maughan said...

First of all, you have no idea how excited I am for this movie to come out, second of all I am very sad that she isn't going to finish breaking dawn for a really long time (if ever!). The reason dad isn't in any of the pictures is because he was there just hiding in the background! (he was helping adam and jeremy keep evedything under control in the other room where the movie was playing:) ) Thanks for the happy birthday, I am going to be 23! Well tell lynds and sterling that I say hello and that I am missing them!
XOXO
Morgan

Jeremy and Morgan Maughan said...

P.S.
I meant midnight sun not breaking dawn!

DeEtta said...

Thanks for the information. I am excited for them, the Bennings. One more day and they would have made Dave's birthday.

thecallfamily said...

Hey I just wanted you to all know that the brian call family has there own blog and we put you on as our friends!!!!