I was just looking through my pictures and thought it would be cute to post some of my Halloween pics from last year. Excited to see what they will be for this year. Enjoy!
That is really kind of sick that you can SEE the fog in the pictures! I just remember it being SO COLD!! And yes, Kait was tired by the time we got this picture taken, and yes, I know, I should have colored in my eyebrows. Next time I am Maleficent I will do so.
2 comments:
That is really kind of sick that you can SEE the fog in the pictures! I just remember it being SO COLD!! And yes, Kait was tired by the time we got this picture taken, and yes, I know, I should have colored in my eyebrows. Next time I am Maleficent I will do so.
I wasn't remembering how cold it was or the fog, yes, those were factors. I wanted everyone to remember what fun they had last year.....
Post a Comment