It's like closing a chapter on your life, huh! Take a breath and ride the wave. I had similar feelings as we were wrapping everything up for Brandon to leave for the MTC. Last talk in church, last family get-together,... even down to our own "Last Supper". I kept reminding myself that he was leaving on a mission, not dying.
3 comments:
You are having lots of lasts. Brought back memories on how hard the lasts are. When Sterling's job ends are you staying in CA or moving?
It's like closing a chapter on your life, huh! Take a breath and ride the wave. I had similar feelings as we were wrapping everything up for Brandon to leave for the MTC. Last talk in church, last family get-together,... even down to our own "Last Supper". I kept reminding myself that he was leaving on a mission, not dying.
We're thinking of Lyndsey tonight! Hope she had a wonderful graduation.
Post a Comment