This is the farmland out of Prosser, WA. this is what I saw everyday......
Prosser, WA
Farmland in WA....this is all farmland where my sister lives...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Angie, Suprise! I am actually commenting. Great job on your pictures! I can't say I look the greatest either. The pictures of the farm are great but I think you got pictures of more dryland wheat farms than the irrigated farm. Will have to send you some of the pictures of the onion field we were in. Tina
2 comments:
Angie, Suprise! I am actually commenting. Great job on your pictures! I can't say I look the greatest either. The pictures of the farm are great but I think you got pictures of more dryland wheat farms than the irrigated farm. Will have to send you some of the pictures of the onion field we were in. Tina
You just got to love that farm land!! It really is beautiful!
Post a Comment