Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BYU-Idaho...

So we found Rob Dillender outside the Manwaring Center volunteering for the activities group they have on campus along with another young man from Alaska name Collin..and of course I made Lyndsey go and stand with them to take their picture.
Sterling & Lyndsey inside her dorm bedroom, I helped Lyndsey make her bed....I had to climb on a chair and stand on her desk to make it....and I am tall.


Sterling & Chelsea in her apartment across campus from Lyndsey. Obviously I am not in too many of these pictures, okay hardly any because I am the one taking them.

4 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

It looks like she is already having fun at school. Im glad that everything went smoothly. Im sure she will just love the college life!

DeEtta said...

Enjoyed all the pictures. Lyndsey is beautiful.

wholarmor said...

Fun! The girls are all grown up now! And Uncle Sterling looks a lot like Grandpa as he is getting older!

Flock of Lambs said...

Sterling ... deer in headlights? Good to see Rob, thanks.