Monday, November 9, 2009

So I am really slow at keeping the blog up to date....I do have pictures of Halloween to post. So will try really hard this week to get that on here.

Just an update on us:

I have to say that being an empty nester has its advantages and disadvantages. We are very thankful we have friends who invite us over and feed us....It is very quiet in the house.

The girls are doing good...Lyndsey says it is cold...she said "really" cold. Chelsea is getting over a cold and she has a blog that you can read up on what she has been doing. Both did really well on mid-terms. Lyndsey will be turning 18 on the 21st of this month...so sad I won't get to celebrate with her. Chelsea is counting down till she comes home...5 weeks and 4 days.

I am still working at ScrapHappy.....Sterling is officially unemployed now....we are doing okay for now and have high hopes for him finding a job soon.

We are trying to stay healthy and somewhat happy.....with everything that is going on in this world we have to have something positive to be happy about, we have each other, our children, friends, family and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

So do you have any great, new, exciting scrapping ideas from work? I'd love to see projects you're working on!
(Keep staying busy, and move closer to us!! LOL)

Angie said...

I will have to take a picture of some of the things I have done.

Emily said...

So my Mom said that I will see Lyndsey on the 21st. I will make sure to give her a birthday hug for you. =) Love ya!

wholarmor said...

Yeah, I want to see some of your stuff! I've been meaning to post some of my layouts on my blog, but things have been hectic.
Sorry to hear about Uncle Sterling's unemployment! Hope he finds something good soon! He's pretty good at what he does, so hopefully it will be quick!

And I agree with Aunt Marilyn- you can move closer to us!