Okay...for the first time ever did I stand in line for a midnight showing....it was fun and I wasn't the oldest one there either.....it was good....the picture above is actually a friends daughter who had her New Moon t-shirt on and this is the back of it....just had to take the picture...
This was my t-shirt...on sale at Hot Topic in my size...so had to get it.....couldn't pass it up!
A good friend Tammy & I...do we look tired....I sure was...I was afraid I would fall asleep when the movie started...but I didn't.
Our advanced tickets for New Moon

Here we are...okay so this random girl that was sitting in front us...she is in the picture....she would not be quiet (she was fine during the movie) it was those 5-6 hours of waiting that she just talked and talked and talked.....we thought it was funny that someone could talk to total strangers for that amount of time....
To get out of the parking garage after the movie took about 25 minutes just to get out, and I live only 5 minutes away...got home around 3:00. I was so tired that day...had to work in the afternoon. I slept that night and the next day...it was worth it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment