Saturday, November 6, 2010

What I am THANKFUL for

I was going to start on the first of November and write something I am thankful for each day..well that did not happen so I will give you 6 things I am thankful for:

1. I am very thankful for two wonderful loving parents who brought me into this world some 47 years ago...

2. My loving Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ...

3. For my testimony of the gospel....

4. For my wonderful husband who I have been married to for 24 years...

5. For my two beautiful daughters that Heavenly Father sent to us to take care of and teach them right from wrong....

6. For loving family & friends, for without any of them our lives would be pretty lonely...

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

We are thankful for YOU!!

Hope everything is going well & you're staying busy and accomplishing tons. My accomplishments have been less than stellar. Trying to improve!

Pam And Scott said...

Cute Family!!!! Can't believe we are 47...don't even like to look at the number, let alone write it!