Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dad

My dad passed away on Dec. 10th..he was 81 yrs. old. I loved my dad very much, and the last time I was able to visit with him was in September of this year. He was in a nursing home, was having to have dailysis done a couple times a week. He was strong until the very end..but his heart gave out.

I am so very thankful for my dad...I loved him very much..he was kind, generous, hard working, funny, strict and the list goes on. I have so many memories of him which are what I will carry with me forever...I am glad my girls were able to know their grandpa..he was their only grandfather.

I will miss him so much, but the knowledge I have of the gospel and knowing that my dad is in a better place, makes things a bit easier. He is having a reunion with his mom & dad and other family members and friends...I will miss you!