Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The new came whether we wanted it to or not....here's to a Happy 2011.
What are your New Year's Resolutions?

I am determined to loose 50 lbs. this year....I will keep it to a small amt...I will be happy with another 20 lbs.

To get my scrapbook room/computer room organized...

To de-clutter my house...I can't stand how much stuff I have accumulated.

Paint my bedroom...

There are more things to do, but I think I will try and accomplish these first.

2 comments:

DeEtta said...

Looks like some nice goals for the new Year. I know you will accomplish them plus more.

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year! My resolutions are probably more vague (that could be a bad thing!). But I do have a goal to accomplish more in the 24-hours-a-day I've been given. Running through my head: "Think better. Do better. BE BETTER." I hope it works! Good luck, and keep me posted on the pounds you drop! I'm trying to exercise my way thinner......