Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chocolate Appreciation Night cont.

Here are just a few of the women that came that night...









Looks like they all enjoyed themselves that night...I was so thrilled to see so many women there that night...50. That is why a 5th table was needed. This was the best turn-out that we have had to an activity in along time...who would have thought the mention of chocolate even after Valentine's Day would bring this many out....I so enjoyed the night and the games we played and especially for all the chocolate we sampled...

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'm SO glad you did this activity! Chocolate never fails to draw them in!! Woot, woot!!!

Let's get it all together said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Let's get it all together said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

yum!!! im jealous-- making my mouth water right now.