Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!

Here's wishing all of you a Happy Easter!

I look forward to Easter every year, to be able to sample those chocolate bunnies...make a yummy dinner...but won't get to do that..we have been sick and so no easter candy here at our house...or dinner..I guess we will celebrate next week. Ham & scalloped potatoes still taste the same a week later, especially when you can really enjoy them!

Did send the girls some easter goodies though so that makes me feel better knowing they are enjoying their chocolate goodies.

What is easter without watching the Ten Commandments on t.v. and other shows pertaining to the Resurrection of Christ.

What are your Easter traditions?

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

So sorry your Easter was quiet and ham-less. We had Stake Conference that day, a broadcast from SLC with President Uchtdorf. Todd and I flipped a coin for who would stay home with Emma (we didn't want to wrestle her for 2 hours). After I got there, I felt guilty that we didn't just ALL come to conference.

Todd smoked a huge ham. HUGE. This baby was 25-pounds!! (Bigger than most of our Thanksgiving turkeys, with less bones and no cavity in the middle. YUM. Brandon wants me to save some of it for him!

Family came to our house, we had 15 people here, plus 4 others that came later to visit. I loved that Todd bought me a bouquet of fresh flowers to arrange for the table.

Still did our egg-cracking contest - read the blog for details and rules.

Have a great week!!
--Me