We also made calzone's...from the pizza dough recipe she gave us. We watched, of course, but we were able to eat it while waiting for our bread to rise. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no pictures of that...it was soooo good. Our next assignment will be rolls. Can't wait!Friday, May 13, 2011
Homemade Bread
I have to admit that I have not been able to master the art of making homemade bread..so today I went over to a friends house and she showed me her way of making bread. I guess it is time to break out my Kitchen Aide I have downstairs and USE it! These are some pictures I remembered to take of after it came out of the oven. It tastes heanvenly! Sterling can have it because it it whole wheat.
We also made calzone's...from the pizza dough recipe she gave us. We watched, of course, but we were able to eat it while waiting for our bread to rise. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no pictures of that...it was soooo good. Our next assignment will be rolls. Can't wait!
We also made calzone's...from the pizza dough recipe she gave us. We watched, of course, but we were able to eat it while waiting for our bread to rise. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no pictures of that...it was soooo good. Our next assignment will be rolls. Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yum!!! That looks so good. I haven't found a good pizza dough recipe yet. Let me know if it turns out well.
ANGIE!!! I found your blog from Michelle! That bread looks amazing! How are you? Hope you are doing well. Josh and I are moving back to the San Francisco area soon. We are going to try to move back into the ward.
Anyway, my sister is getting married soon and I am throwing her a bridal shower. We are doing a brunch... and the first thing that I thought of to serve is that apple/cranberry french toast cassarole dish you made. I was wondering if I could get the recipe from you? I was searching for it online, but figured it would be better to go straight to the pro.
Miss you guys!
- Kirsten
kungfugrip87@hotmail.com
Post a Comment