Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I'm Thankful For!

So, I was going to start this on Day 1...but I didn't, so here I go with Day 3 of what I am grateful for.

Day 3: I am so thankful that I have a husband who works very hard to support us. Love you honey!

Day 4: I am grateful for my two daughters! For all their hard work they are accomplishing at school.

Day 5: Grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. To be an example to others.

Day 6: Thankful to be able to go to church on Sunday's.

Day 7: Grateful for a house to live in.

Day 8: Thankful for the Relief Society sisters in my ward.

Day 9: Thankful that I am able to help others and serve them.

Day 10: Thankful for my parents & for all their love & support.

Day 11: Grateful for those who have or are serving in the military. My dad served in the Marines. Sterling's dad in the Navy.

Day 12: Thankful for my cooking ability..without that we might starve :)

No comments: