This is our yard with our "Yes on 8" signs. I was just pulling in my driveway and here this blue car stops on by our signs, she looks out then opens her car door and almost gets out when I was about to ask if they wanted one and they got back in the car and drove up the hill. I would have gladly given them one to display if they had only asked.Don't forget to VOTE on November 4th.....
3 comments:
Was she trying to take them down because she is against Prop. 8. We have had people do that to ward members down here.
I have no idea..it was just too funny to see this happen.
Mom had one of her signs stolen - she was pretty upset! This is all VERY interesting. I hope our kids are not the ones to get the backlash from it all!
Post a Comment