Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lyndsey

Tomorrow is Lyndsey's 17th birthday, so today I took her to get her hair highlighted and cut and last Saturday we went to Ulta to get this make-up she wanted. She loves her new hair color and cut. I figure we won't be celebrating her 18th birthday with her next year, since she will be away at school, so we might as well splurge on this birthday.
Doesn't she look fabulous.....

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the new dew! Lyndsey-- it's adorable on you! You look so grown up! :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Lyndsey I love it! Chelsea and I were talking the other day and we all agreed that were uh ready to finally COME HOME!

-Hillary

Flock of Lambs said...

WAY CUTE!!! I really like it, can I copy? Just kidding!

DeEtta said...

Love the new look and the girl with the new look.