Well, I went on opening night to see Twilight..I must say that I got in pretty fast, but others were already there and had a seat saved for me. The anticipation of waiting for this movie to come out was upon all of us. So, a bunch of us, including Lyndsey, who never read any of the books, saw the movie. Lyndsey loved it and now she has to read the books. It only made some of us jump in our seats a couple of times. It was worth the money and time spent to finally see this movie. I really want to see it again. We did have those teenagers clap and scream during the movie, but that was expected and it was funny to listen to them and wonder if we ever did things like that...I must say I was a fan of Parker Stevenson and Shawn Cassidy (Hardy Boys) they made my heart skip a beat at times. I had to watch that show every Sunday night, plus I bought those teen magazines and cut their pictures out and taped them to my wall. Those were the days. I have matured in my old age and now I just keep those thoughts to myself when I see someone gorgeous :)
If you have read the book..go see the movie.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see it! Next week Paris and I will go.
Post a Comment