Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Time has come for Chelsea to go back to Rexburg, Idaho. She will be able to visit her Grandma Duerden and then spend Easter with my parents before school starts. It is always hard to say goodbye, but I know in 15 weeks we will see her again for the summer break. She will miss Lyndsey's graduation, my birthday, her dad's birthday and we will miss her 21st birthday. It sure is different having her gone for only a half a day. We miss you Chelsea, well I do anyway:)

Here is Lyndsey and Chelsea hugging each other before Chelsea left this morning.
Chelsea made it back to Rexburg okay with no problems.

1 comment:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Thanks for looking at my blog! Iv heard Tina and Stuart talking about you before, You have a twin right? My older sister is going to school at BYU-I as well, it is hard having them away for so long.