Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm still here.....

Hi there...we are still around, taking lots of pictures, but not enough time to do everything. Alot of things are happening...Chelsea back in school, Lyndsey almost done with school..on the 29th of this month, which happens to be Sterling's birthday as well. Sterling's last day of work is May 30th, I guess that is a good and bad thing at this time. Good because it will get rid of alot of stress in his life and get healthy again, bad because he won't have a job! I have working alot of hours at ScrapHappy, the new scrapbooking store in San Bruno, plus my School job will be coming to an end on June 12th. I will not be going back to that job...you ask why....because I am so done with any school in any district, yeah!!!! College life is so different. Another chapter in our book. We think of you often and watch out for all the pictures I will be adding soon.

No comments: