Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Thinking....

Just thinking that I haven't added any pictures yet, I am working on it.
Am feeling a bit stressed, just a bit. I haven't even worked on the menus for girls camp yet. I am trying but then something else happens and I need to do that. Tonight I am sewing, not by hand this time, Sterling's patches on his scout shirt...UGH! This is the second time I've had to do this....I did it by hand the first time, but I didn't do the spacing right so I couldn't fit one of the patches...so I picked all the stitches out and now I am sewing them on with the machine....he is getting ready for scout camp on Saturday thru the following Saturday...then he has a week to rest....and then we go to girls camp.
Have a fun weekend....

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hello my darling friend! Thank you for sending us a grad announcement for Lynds...I can't believe that she is all grown up!

I'm so sorry you are stressed. I wish that we were there to help you. We really miss it there and miss you guys.

Please let me know if you ever need to chat.

Luv,
Missy

Emily said...

Just glue on the patches it's so much easier.
Tell Lyndsey that we all think that she looks beautiful in her graduation picture and that I have her hanging on my fridge. =)
Can't wait to see you all next month!