Happy Birthday to Chelsea. Boy I still remember when she was a brand new Beehive coming into YW. The time goes by so quickly! You should be so proud of the great woman she has become. I miss you all - we are trying to plan a SF trip in August, I'll keep you postsed.
I am so glad that your coming, I cant wait to meet you and I know Tina is going to apricate your help, i think shes feeling a little stressed lately. Ill see you tomorrow
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chelsea! I bet if you make eyes at your dad, he'll take you out to dinner or something!!
Happy Birthday to Chelsea. Boy I still remember when she was a brand new Beehive coming into YW. The time goes by so quickly! You should be so proud of the great woman she has become. I miss you all - we are trying to plan a SF trip in August, I'll keep you postsed.
Happy late birthday! Can't believer you're 21! You've certainly grown up beautifully!
I am so glad that your coming, I cant wait to meet you and I know Tina is going to apricate your help, i think shes feeling a little stressed lately. Ill see you tomorrow
Post a Comment