I just wanted to say that the girls are both at BYU-Idaho and they started their classes today. We said good-bye after we had breakfast with them on Wednesday morning. It was a sad day for most of us...Lyndsey & I had the hardest time. Everytime I think about it I start to get teary eyed. I have pictures that I will post when I get home this weekend. Chelsea has started back to work as well on campus and I can't say she loves her job, but at least she has one. It is good for her. I think when we finally get home and in the house with only the two of us...it will be different. We are excited that 7 of our ward members are attending BYU-Idaho this fall semester. I am excited to get back into my routine again after being gone for almost 2 weeks, back to my own bed as uncomfortable as it is....it's my own.
Hope everyone has a great weekend....see you soon.
4 comments:
Looking forward to seeing pictures! Lynds will be fine -- she'll get into the whole social thing there and just thrive on it. Smile, and you'll get through this, too.
Aw. It's time for empty nest! The house will be so quiet! I'm sure you'll find things to keep yourself occupied, and you work with the Mutual girls, too, right?
I know how you feel! Anya has been home for 5 months, and now she is gone again! I think your girls will have fun being there together! Wait till the snow comes. Thats the true test! Best of luck to the both of them!!!
Im glad what everything went well for you guys. I know its so hard to leave them though. Hopefully they will get to come home and visit or the other way around. Im sure Lyndsey will love school after being there for a while and getting used to everything. We all sure miss you over here!
Post a Comment