Thursday, February 11, 2010
Hospital
Well, I was going to update with pics etc. but unfortunately Sterling had to be taken to ER early Wed. morning, we thought maybe the flu and then that triggered his blood sugar being that he could not keep his meds. down....well lucky for us only one or two people were in the ER that morning...Sterling has very vague memories of his, but his blood sugar number is what stuck in his mind....561 (or close to that) very dangerous indeed. WOW!! They took him to ICU to monitor everything...no rest there when they come in every 1/2 hr. wanting to check this or that. He is still very weak, but looks better than Wed. He was moved to TCU today and still monitoring his blood sugar, which has been fluctuating from 319 to 200. It was scary to see him like that. We are very thankful for our wonderful friends and family that have been concerned about Sterling. So, this will be my post for a bit.....Sterling is still unemployed....overqualified for some of the interviews he has been on. We just have to have faith that all will work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sterling will be in our prayers!
Tell Sterling he didn't need to take such drastic measures to get out of teaching seminary this week!
We wish him well and will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
I love checking in 'on' you thru your blog... oh my..... glad you are taking care of him so well. Get better and I'm sending good thoughts your way. Lisa
I my best Monty Python ... "I'm not dead yet!"
Post a Comment