Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life happens...

I was thinking that it was time to sit down and blog something...so what to write, there are so many things to say....we are still here in sunny CA in case you were wondering (for those who haven't heard from us in the past month)

Sterling continues on in the job search....along with taking care of himself and controlling his diabetes.

Chelsea is doing some nanny jobs for a couple of people...she is working on another oil painting..it is fun to see a work in progress. She has also done a couple of water colors which she was paid to do...it is fun to see the excitement when you accomplish something and to sell it as well. Chelsea will continue her education this semester with a few online classes at home while she earns money for college in the Fall.

Lyndsey is still working as a personal scrapbooker, but her time is winding down to less than a month before she goes back to Idaho to school. She spent a few hours trying to register along with all the other 2nd semester Freshmen, for the classes she will need to take...should I say she didn't get exactly what she wanted...but it will all work out for her...they changed the registration process yet again. This time you did not know what time, what teacher and if you would get the class you needed until you put in all the class codes etc. So, she ended up so far with starting her mornings off at 7:45 am, oh well....they are young.

I am not working right now...so have alot of time on my hands. I haven't actually put that to good use yet...can't get motivated to do anything. Eventually I will get into a routine again.

Happy Spring....

No comments: