Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm back to work . . . .

I’m back to work ;) While it isn’t my dream job it oughta pay some bills … (PG&E should be pleased). I’m back at my old Intel Corp factory (It closed last June) I'm a "temp" for a sub-contractor. I’m working for BOC Edwards Vacuum. I’m removing the old vacuum pumps from the sub-fab… it is easy work … not too much toxic stuff to deal with ... just enough to keep me on my best behavior... I'm still on the job market and doing the odd interview here and there ... we'll see what happens ...

2 comments:

wholarmor said...

Congratulations. Hopefully you will find something better, but something's better than nothing! Take care!

Lisalulu said...

good to know! A. its a job B. it gives you someplace to go. I found you thru Lauren's blog! Its great to catch up!