Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Mom

This is the most recent picture of my mom..Sterling took it last June. I saw her in August, but I didn't take any new pictures of her. I love this picture. She will be 82 in November. I remember growing up on our dairy farm and how much she did to help my dad, we all had our chores to do. She was always there when we got home from school if she wasn't inside the house you could find her outside doing something. She taught me how to clean, how to cook, how to iron, do the laundry...she taught us that obeying the commandments and going to church were very important. I always remember my mom being very active in Relief Society..when it was held on a weekday morning. We didn't have alot, but we always had food on the table and a roof over our head. She had 5 sisters..one just recently passed away very suddenly...we will miss her. Her only brother will be 75 this year. She had the opportunity to have her own mom be around for over 100 years. Thank you mom for all that you have done and are doing for me now. Love you!

1 comment:

DeEtta said...

She is beautiful!