In our church we have a women's organization that starts when you are 18...so tonight we celebrated the 169th birthday of the Relief Society.
We had about 30 women in attendance tonight...which I think was pretty good considering the rainy weather.
We had tons of cupcakes..which were all very yummy!
Thanks to everyone who came and shared their stories when we played sister jeopardy...we had to tell something about us...could be funny, emabarrassing, or just something you would want to know about that person...well mine was a very embarrassing story which just happened last December, and am now able to mention it...it made for a good laugh!
2 comments:
You need to tell the story, I need a good laugh.
I want the story, too. You can't leave people hanging like this!!
Oh-- I'm still working on that package of RS stuff for you. I wanted to include our March stuff as well. I was amazed we had 50 sisters show up to it. (Hope they liked my talk! heheheheh)
Post a Comment