Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well, Lyndsey has graduated from High School, yesterday. It was a busy day for her, she went to her grad night, which they went to City Beach in Santa Clara, she had fun, but was tired...Let me tell you how tired I am when Lyndsey calls me at 2:30 to say they were leaving at 3:00, so I went back to bed, but was worried I wouldn't hear my alarm so I was awake, so I got up and changed clothes, although when I went out to the car I found out that my shirt was on backwards, who cared at that point...went to pick her up at 3:30, she was tired and emotional. I on the other hand am so tired that I was at Costco today and was trying the samples and they had one of the 5 hr. drinks that is full of caffine, well, I tried two of those little cups, wasn't enough, and I am more tired than I was before I drank it.....Oh well.

I was thinking today that we have both girls graduated...what a great feeling that is....what an accomplishment it is now that the school's are having such a tough time with the budget.

So, I have 10 more days of my school work left. I can't tell you how excited I am to be done with that job.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Dillender said...

congrats! Wow!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

We are actually leaning more towards August 1st, we really want to do it then. I’m just not sure if It’s going to be enough time to plan everything. But I know how much he would love to have some of his family there and I really want to meet you too. We’re both hoping to make it work but I will be sure to let you know when we have a for sure date.

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Im am so excited that you will be able to come. Im glad Ill be able to meet some of Stuarts family, whenever he talked about you he calls you the favorite Aunt! Im not sure if you have heard or not but we've changed the date again, and I promise for the last time. We're getting married on Friday July 31st and having the reception on Saturday August 1st. That way we can have both of them the same week so family can be at both. I am into scrapbook, im just not that good at it. I dont have much time with my son to do it either. But my bestfriend is really into it, in fact she is making me a scrapbook out of our engagment pictures for our sign in book. Im still figuring everything out but Ill be sure to let you know if I need help, and thank you so much for offering, it means alot!

wholarmor said...

Congrats, grad! All the Duerden kids are growing up! I remember when they were little tykes!